This classic two blade trapper pocket knife has beautiful Desert Ironwood scales(handles).
The wood was carefully cut and shaped specifically for this pocket knife
The blend of the rustic character and the gorgeous grain figuration makes this pocket knife a great conversation piece.
Makes for the perfect gift for any man in your life. Great for outdoor camping, wedding favor, father's day gift, etc
Specifics of the Pocket Knife:
Closed 3 3/4"
Blades 3 1/8"
Constructed from 7Cr17Mov (440A) stainless steel, HRC56-58 hardness
Wood Handle Details:
The wooden handles are made out of Desert Ironwood. (This specific wood comes from Arizona)
You can find more pocket knives at the link below:
********Please purchase if 18 or older
Blades are extremely sharp, please be careful when opening and closing.
->CONTINUE READING FOR CUSTOM ENGRAVING OPTIONS, OTHERWISE SELECT "NONE" IF YOU DON'T WANT THE PICK TO BE ENGRAVED
READ BELOW FOR "BASIC STEPS FOR ORDERING"
CUSTOM LASER ENGRAVED POCKET KNIFE
Please mention your desired text/design to be engraved in the Personalization box and/or “note to Pickslay’s Woodworking” or "optional note to seller" (if using the Etsy app) which will be an option after you add the item to your cart.
PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK TO SEE IF YOUR NOTE FOR YOU ORDER WENT THROUGH. IF NOT, PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH YOUR REQUEST AND I'LL ADD IT TO YOUR ORDER
Image of “note to Pickslay’s Woodworking”
This is how it should look on a computer:
Image of "optional note to seller"
This is how it should look on a smartphone on the Etsy App:
Please note that if you navigate away from your cart during the checkout process, any messages you have left in the note box will NOT be saved and you will have to re-enter this information.
Here you can choose from different wood types and request custom engravings. (This form of engraving is Laser Engraving)
PLEASE LOOK THROUGH ALL THE PICTURES ABOVE BEFORE PURCHASING TO SEE ALL THE OPTIONS AVAILABLE
>>>>>>>>>>>>BASIC STEPS FOR ORDERING<<<<<<<<<<<
STEP 1: Select the Option Add Engraving(s)
- Choose “Engrave One Side” for just an engraving on the front of the pocket knife.
- Choose “Engrave Both Sides” for engravings on both the front and back of the pocket knife.
STEP 2: ENGRAVING REQUEST INSTRUCTIONS
Please mention your desired text to be engraved in the Personalization box and/or “note to Pickslay’s Woodworking” which will be an option after you add the item to your cart.
>Here’s an example:
Front of pocket knife:
“T&K 2•8•14” (Segoe Script Font)
Back of pocket knife:
Best Man (Impact Font)
STEP 3: ADD TO CART
Remember to mention your desired text to be engraved in the “note to Pickslay’s Woodworking”
>>>>ALL DONE, CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS<<<<
->CONTINUE READING IF YOU WANT MORE DETAILS
[New to Etsy?]
Click the link below for How to Order on Etsy:
Click the link below or click the contact button to contact me:
[FONT OPTIONS] 5TH PHOTO
You can find more pocket knives at the link below:
Q: WHERE TO PUT INFO FOR MY CUSTOM TEXT?
A: Please mention your desired text to be engraved in the Personalization Box and/or “note to Pickslay’s Woodworking” which will be an option after you add the item to your cart.
Q: WHERE ARE THE FONT OPTIONS?
A: (Refer to last picture above)
********Please purchase if 18 or older
Thanks for looking,
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
1. Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, your phone number for the courier to contact you, for example), if you contact me directly through Etsy messages.
2. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. Data Retention
5. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
6. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Spencer Pickslay, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org Alternately, you may mail me at:
1313 Wooster Rd
Winona Lake, IN 46590
Please mention your desired text/design to be engraved in the “note to Pickslay’s Woodworking” which will be an option after you add the item to your cart.
Standard shipping - 2-5 Business Days
Priority Mail - 1-3 Business Days
Express Mail - 1-2 Business Days (Guaranteed Shipping Time)
UK and Canada:
Standard shipping - 6-10 Business Days
Standard shipping - 10-14 Business Days
Please "Add to Cart" one guitar pick at a time and then purchase all guitar picks together.
Refer to 2nd picture in the custom engraved guitar picks page or click the link below:
My guitar picks are approximately
>1 1/16 inch or 26 mm wide
>1 1/4 inch long or 31 mm
>1/8 of an inch thick or 3 mm thick to insure durability and to allow the grooves at the top of the pick to be deeper, allowing for better grip
Some guitar picks may not be exactly those dimensions. But I do my best to make them as close to those measurements as I can. I do this by hand and I have to estimate as I sand them by hand.
Yes, wood guitar picks offer a great sound on pretty much all kinds of guitars.
Feel and sound:
They make a great smooth sound when they hit the strings. It doesn't have that plasticky sound that a plastic pick has as it rolls off each string. Customers and friends say that they make a beautiful sound.
Smooth to the touch, great grip at the top. It's hard to see in the pictures, but there are indentations at the top on both sides for gripping. Engravings add some roughness but give more friction to make it even easier to grip.
For almost everything in my store, you can reapply a coat of mineral oil or beeswax/mineral oil mix to the wood to revive its color over time.
I ask that all customers not request profane words or mature content to be engraved. If requested, I will ask if you would like to change your request or I will need cancel the order.
Dec 19, 2021
This was a wonderful purchase from start to finish. The finished product is beautiful. I would definitely buy from this seller again!